To all of our valued customers,
During these unprecedented times, continued uncertainties prevent many businesses and homeowners from conducting business as usual. This leaves several areas open for spiraling problematic situations. Deemed an essential business, our team at Allgreen Lawncare remains operational and ready to support our community with pest control services.
We understand the concerns many have regarding their health and inviting workers to their home or business during these times. As part of our commitment to our customers, we are taking a moment to share with you the steps which have been put in place to protect our customers and employees as we face the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic together.
- Employees undergo daily screening to ensure safe interactions with the community
- Stringent disinfection and sanitizing treatments for all high-focus touchpoints in our facilities, vehicles, and all equipment before, during, and after operation.
- Should our team come in contact with a structural element on your property, the same sanitizing measures will take place.
- All employees are required to wear masks and gloves
- We are adhering to social distancing guidelines set in place by government regulations on all worksites and at our facilities.
During a season where infectious disease is transmitted from mosquitos and ticks, our team remains committed to reducing these additional risks. Seasonal pest control programs reduce the risk of viruses such as West Nile, Zika, EEE, and Lyme disease and should not be put to the side during these unprecedented times.
Our goal is to ensure your health is at the forefront of safety. Please do not hesitate to contact with further questions about our new practices and services. As always, thank you for your continued support, and for being part of the Allgreen Lawncare Family.